WonderfulPages used to be a family blog that all the writers in my immediate family contributed to. As our blogging habits grew, the number of writers in our home increased, and our individual tastes developed, it became time to branch out. Luckily WordPress introduced a multiuser program and so WonderfulPages became an umbrella site for all our blogs.
Or you can visit their individual blogs and subscribe to just that page.
- Right now you’re at Colourful Threads, my blog about family, children, home schooling, sewing and sanity. You can read a little more About Me and Family.
- Kirby aka MrPages blogs at Doodads and Gimcracks about interesting places he encounters when he’s out and about on the web, on our house renos and his woodworking addiciton, on techie geek stuff and last but not least, doing life as a Dad. (Notice the pun? It’s his own inside joke.)
- My oldest once know as Page1 and now going by BananaBerry or Lost, blogs about life as a home schooled, literary loving teen Lost on the Streets of Tashbaan.
- My second daughter recently joined the fray and is posting some of her own Writings of Innocence.
- I suspect it won’t be long before the boys begin clambering for their own space, but for now they need to spend more time putting pencil to paper.
Welcome here. We’re so glad you stopped by. If you liked your visit let us know.